Human hair lover often knows, Human hair wigs are made from High-quality real hair, giving them a natural and realistic look. These wigs come in different variations such as Brazilian, Malaysian, straight, and body wave, allowing for various styles and textures, and Human hair wigs can be heat-styled, providing flexibility and versatility in achieving different looks, they are available in various lengths and colors, blending naturally with the wearer's own hair.
How to Choose the Right Human Hair Wig？
Consider the style of the wig when choosing, especially if you're a beginner to wigs,Hair length affects how the wig will look on you, so consider your height when choosing a wig length.Picking the right wig color is essential for achieving a natural look, especially if you want a color close to your natural hair.
Washing and Conditioning Tips for Human Hair Wigs
Avoid scrubbing or rubbing the hair when shampooing to prevent damage to the strands,it's recommended to wash a human hair wig every six to eight wears to maintain cleanliness and prolong its lifespan.Use cool or lukewarm water instead of hot water when washing the wig to protect the hair,use a comb designed for wigs to untangle stubborn knots.Be careful and patient to avoid pulling or stretching the hair fibers,and a spray conditioner can help loosen them
Styling Human Hair Wigs Like a Pro
When styling a human hair wig, use a mannequin head for styling wigs, as it provides the best way to style them,start an inch away from the root to avoid damaging the wig,tease the wig from the root to add height, using gentle motions moving upwards and away from the wig cap.Apply a heat protectant to the strands first before using heat to style a wig. This will protect your wig from harm and preserve its vibrant appearance. Make sure you don't just use a natural hair products, but one made particularly for wigs.
Here are some hair care tips
1. Keep the hair clean by shampoo once or twice a week with quality hair shampoo and deep condition it.
2. Before washing, brush the hair gently and detangle it by wide tooth omb
3. Rinse your hair with warm water. Gently shampoo,in a downward motion working shampoo from the top down in one motion
4. Squeeze out excess water and blow dry gently.Do not towel rub or twist the hair dry.
5. Always consult a professional regarding the chemical procedures,like dye, Bleach and perm.With the proper care and maintenancethe hair should last long.
6. Avoid brushing CURLY & WAVY hair as it may cause hair to stretch hair and break. Instead, use your finger or use a wide-toothed comb to remove knots.
I hope these hair care tips I summarized can be helpful to you.If you have any other questions, don't forget to contact us.