Brazilian Hair vs Peruvian Hair: Which Is Best For Me?
Brazilian hair and Peruvian hair are among the finest choices in the market. But which one is better for you? For you to make that decision, you need to know the differences between these two and their pros and cons. That will help you make an informed decision on which one suits your needs.
Both Brazilian hair and Peruvian hair have recently increased in popularity, with many women opting for either of the styles. Whether you choose to go for the Brazilian hair or Peruvian hair, the h uman hair is always better than synthetic hair for plenty of reasons.
Here are some of the reasons why human hair is better than synthetic hair:
- They offer a natural look
- They are extremely durable
- They can be styled in different styles
- Can be easily customized for a better fit
- They offer breathability
- They are easy to maintain
- They give you a higher value for your money
When looking for hair types, the best and the popular types of hair are currently Brazilian hair and Peruvian hair. Although both serve different functions, they can help you achieve a unique look that will frame your face, leaving you looking even more beautiful.
In this article, we discuss everything you need to know between Brazilian hair and Peruvian hair. Keep on reading to explore them.
What is Brazilian hair?
Brazilian hair is one of the most beautiful and versatile types of hair extensions on the market. It is sourced from the rural regions of Brazil, thus the name Brazilian. It is thick, soft, and naturally wavy. Brazilian hair comes in a wide range of colors and lengths. They are also shinier and silkier than Peruvian hair in terms of texture. It also comes in textured styles. If you want bouncy hair that blends and work perfectly for most hairstyles, Brazilian hair may be the perfect option. Additionally, Brazilian hair can last longer if maintained properly.
What is Peruvian hair?
Peruvian hair is one of the softest and lightweight hair extensions on the market. They are a little coarser and thicker in texture than Brazilian. Although the Peruvian human hair is lighter in weight, it provides more hair volume, making it look very full when worn. This type of hair extension also blends well with African-American hair textures. The curly texture becomes curlier when wet and washed.
Peruvian hair cannot be damaged even in times when the hair isn’t maintained properly. It can hold curls well with a styling tool. Peruvian curly hair is usually found in wavy pattern. The Peruvian hair maintains its curly textures even in hot and humid conditions. Additionally, this type of hair is highly resistant to heat damage and sun.
If you are looking for hair that can help you achieve a natural and soft look, then Peruvian hair may be the ideal option.
What are the similarities between Brazilian hair and Peruvian hair?
Even though Brazilian and Peruvian hair has different origins, they still have some features in common. Some of these similarities include:
- They both look beautiful
- They can give you a natural look
- Each texture can be processed in wavy, curly, or straight.
- Brazilian and Peruvian hair comes in different lengths [from 8 inches to 30 inches].
- They are both durable
- They are resistant to sun and heat damage.
- They come in either black or brown colors
- They can be dyed, bleached, or permed.
- They are both high-gloss and untangled hair types that require similar maintenance to look fantastic. You will typically use some hair oil to make them look healthier and shinier.
What are the differences between Brazilian hair and Peruvian hair?
There are also other differences between these two popular hairs. Some of these differences include.
- Peruvian hair is voluminous compared to Brazilian hair. However, although Peruvian is voluminous, it is light in weight.
- Peruvian hair is coarser and thicker than Brazilian hair in texture, and it also blends well in hair texture on African-American women.
- Peruvian hair is best with straight Peruvian virgin hair. Brazilian hair weaves, on the other hand, are perfect for various curly hairstyles.
- Peruvian hair strands are more common among Caucasian women, while Brazilian hair is popular in West-African countries.
- Brazilian hair comes in a wide range of colors and lengths, and it is shinier and silkier than Peruvian hair.
- Between these two types of hair, Brazilian hair has been on the market longer than Peruvian hair. This makes it pretty easy to purchase it from any wholesale hair vendor.
Between Brazilian and Peruvian, which is better for me?
If you are looking for bouncy hair with a full body feel, and you want to have thick and coarser hair, Peruvian hair is the best option. On the other hand, if you need soft, wavy hair, then Brazilian hair will be the perfect choice. Brazilian hair and Peruvian hair are the best types of hair on the market, and no matter the one you choose between the two, you still would have made the right choice. They will not only look beautiful, but they will also offer you a natural look.
Where to buy your Brazilian hair or Peruvian hair?
When it comes to buying these two most popular hair types, you can buy them online or in-store. Several online stores sell these hair types. One of them is BLINGHAIR. This brand has been around for many years, and it sells high-quality hair such as Brazilian hair and Peruvian hair. So if you are looking for either of these hair types, you can check Klaiyi.
Now that you have read everything you need to know about Brazilian hair and Peruvian hair, can you determine which of these two popular hair types suits your needs? Well, we hope that you make the right choice in choosing between the Peruvian hair and Brazilian hair, or better yet, you can have both of them.